The Book Blogger Confessions Tag


This week I'm going the Book Blogger Confessions Tag which I found on Book Loving Nut's blog. Hopefully my opinions won't be too controversial...
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
I pretty much always finish books because I'm always thinking there has to be something good. But the last book I remember DNF-ing was Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen. That was two or three years ago now though so Austen fans please forgive me!

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?


Maybe Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I know how problematic it is but I try and overlook that just to enjoy the love story.

3. Which book do you love to hate?

The Vampire Diaries books. Oh God, they were terrible. I turned to them after the first season of the TV show and it's put me off TV-adapted books for life! *Except Outlander which I'll be reading this month.

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?

It's a toss up between Pamela by Samuel Richardson and The Unfortunate Traveller by Thomas Nashe. Both are horrendously dull and could do with being dumped.


5. Which book have you read the most?



Probably the Harry Potter series or Eleanor and Park. Although there are so many books I want to re-read.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?

Any kind of teenage vampire story. Save that for Netflix.

7.  Which book could you not live without?


Any Megan Abbott book. I need that kind of beautiful writing in my life to remind me what literature looks like.

8. Which book made you the angriest? 
Maybe Gone With The Wind because I feel like long books need to be long for a justifiable reason and this just wasn't. Someone should have turned it into a trilogy instead. It just went on and on and on...
9. Which book made you cry the most?


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Every. Time. And I have to read it again this week for an essay I'm writing - send tissues!

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
Again, The Fault In Our Stars! I was saying yesterday how bland it is for a best selller. It's definitely not the cover that sells that book.

Thanks for checking out this tag. Complete your own and direct me to it in the comments!

Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com