January TBR



1. Pamela - Samuel Richardson




This is for #39 of my Around The Year In Books challenge. An epistolary novel. It's just lucky that I have to read this for my first week back at university anyway

2. Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell



Another book I will be reading for university and another that will tick off another challenge! #18 A book longer than 500 pages. This one is over 1,000 pages so I'll more than double my goal. Might take a while though... Eek!

3. Harry Potter And The Cursed Child - Jack Thorne and John Tiffany



This completes my first challenge of the year - a book from the Goodreads Choice Awards 2016. I got The Cursed Child for Christmas so I really can't wait to get started with this one. I've heard mixed reviews but I really hope I love it. Has anyone read it or seen the play? Let me know what you think!

4. Replica - Lauren Oliver



My final challenge book for the month! This completes challenge #2, a book with at least two perspectives. I love the idea of Replica because you can flick between perspectives each chapter or few chapters or read one and then the other - you can read it however you like. Other than that, I don't know much about the synopsis...

5. Before I Let You In - Jenny Blackhurst



This title has been floating on my Kindle for at least a month and I absolutely loved Jenny's last book so I can't wait to get stuck into this one. I like going into thrillers with no idea of the plot or anything so no spoilers please!

6. Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll



This was published by Pan Macmillan and I tend to find that  most books they published I love. So I picked up this title last September after seeing some fabulous reviews. It looks to be a dark, female-led thriller - just want I want this cold January.

7. When You Were Here - Daisy Whitney



This book looks so interesting because it's YA from a male perspective (I know right?). I picked it up in America last September (see my haul here) and still haven't gotten round to reading it so better late than never.

8. Bitter End - Jennifer Brown



I bought a load of Jennifer Brown books last year and this is the only one I have left. I have waited long enough so I think it's time I join this world. The blurb tells me it's about a teen relationship that turns abusive.

What are you reading this January?

Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com